- Your level and the total amount of experience your character has gained
- The speed at which you move
- Your chance at dealing critical hits
- Your "stat" levels
- Your fishing level
- Your chopping level
You will gain 3 ability points every time you level up which you can use to upgrade your "stats". You will gain 1 skill point every time you level up which you can use to upgrade your "Skills." Every fifty levels (50, 100, etc), you will gain 3 skill points instead of the usual 1.
There are 8 different stats you can upgrade by spending ability points:
- HP- Your current and total health. Having more health allow you to take more damage without dying. Every point you spend on HP will increase your total HP by 10.
- MP- Your current and total magic points. Magic points are used for attacking with a staff or wand(s) and for special attacks. Every point you spend on MP will increase your total MP by 10 (Note: MP costs increase every 100 levels).
- Dexterity- Dexterity increases your chance of doing a critical hit (350% regular damage), as well as increasing your movement speed. Every point you spend on Dexterity will increase your critical hit rate by 0.33% and movement speed by 0.006 mph.
- Strength (or, Power)- Increases damage dealt with melee attacks (for swords, mace, axe, or hammer only). Every point you spend on Strength will increase your melee damage.
- Range- Increases damage dealt with range attacks (for bows or sling only). Every point you spend on Range will increase your range damage.
- Magic- Increases damage dealt with magic attacks (for wands and staffs only). Every points you spend on Magic will increase your magic damage.
- Artillery - Increases the damage you do with guns.
- Defense- Helps to fend off enemy attacks. The higher your defense is, the less damage you take. Every point you spend on Defense will reduce damage taken from enemies.
- Fishing - Fishing XP is earned by catching fish. The future plans for Fishing Proficiency is currently unknown.
- Chopping - Chopping XP is earned by chopping trees. 4 XP can be gained periodically from chopping trees.
Strength/Range/Magic/Artillery vs Dexterity